|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
|Grade||ASTM B 387 TYPE 361 / 364 / 365|
|Size/Diameter||3 mm to 100 mm|
|Thickness||3 mm to 100 mm|
|Single Piece Length||3 meter, 6 meter, 1 meter|
|Molybdenum round||MOLYBDENUM ROD|
|Elasticity||320 GPa at 23 DegreeC|
|Hardness, Vickers||10 HV and 160 - 180 [-] at 23 DegreeC|
|Boiling point||4639 DegreeC|
|Melting point||2620 DegreeC|
|Electrical conductivity||1.79E+7 S/m at 23 DegreeC|
|Composition||Mo 99.97 % W 0.02 % C 1.3000000000000002E-3 % O 6.000000000000001E-4|
Molybdenum rods are widely used in industrial production and our daily lives. The following are common applications of the molybdenum rods???
1. Used for manufacturing electric vacuum devices and electric light source parts.
2. Suitable for processing ion-implanted parts.
3. Used as parts for the high-temperature heater and high-temperature structure.
4. It is used as the electrode of the furnace in the glass and refractory fiber industry. It works in 1300??? glass melt and has a long life.
5. It is used as an electrode in the rare earth industry.
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kg|